My Challenges (timed)


See my list here
Completed 8 of 9



See my list here
Completed 2 of 3



See my list here
Completed 2 of 4



See my list here
Completed 71 of 81



See my list here
Completed 9 of 10


See my list here
Completed 34 of 50



See my list here
Completed 1 of 2



See my list here
Completed 1 of 2



See my list here
Completed 1 of 5



See my list here
Completed 3 of 5



See my list here
Completed 5 of 100

My Challenges (perpetual)

100 SHOTS OF SHORT
See my list of stories read here

CHECKIN’ OFF THE CHEKHOV
See my list of stories read here

THE COMPLETE BOOKER
See my list of books read here

MARTEL-HARPER CHALLENGE
See my list of books read here

MODERN LIBRARY'S 100 BEST NOVELS

See my list of books read here

NATIONAL BOOK AWARDS
See my list of books read here

THE PULITZER PROJECT
See my list of books read here

TAMMY'S BEYOND BOOKS CHALLENGE

New York Times Book Review: 6/40
New Yorker: 0/36
New York Review of Books: 0/20
Vogue: 1/16
Email: 841/1373

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Readathon update #3

Woohoo, I won a prize! I'd love to see everyone win something, there are so many wonderful participants this time.

My quiet time is now over. Husband is home and football is on -- now I can just hope and pray that his team wins, lol. Not that I blame him, I yell louder than he does when my team is playing.

Stats since the last update:

Title of work(s) read since last update: The Social Triangle by O. Henry (short story); began Tales of the South Pacific
Number of works read since you started: 2
Next to be read: continue with Tales of the South Pacific by James Michener; short story by Kate Chopin
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour 15 minutes (the Name That Book mini-challenge was kicking my butt!)
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): approximately 5 hours 45 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 4
Other participants you’ve visited: I'm going to remove this one in future posts because I'm trying to visit everyone at least once
Prize you’ve won: one
Caffeinated drinks consumed: holding at 1, we'll see how long this lasts. If I can just stay away from the beer-in-honor-of-football

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your prize!

dd said...

CONGRATS! That's so awesome! I know, that Name that Book mini-challenge was brutal! I hardly knew any of them. *blushes* I bet you did great though! Keep up the awesome reading! ;)

~Lucy D =)

Jeanette said...

My quiet time is over too (the kids and husband are back home). I am using the time to visit other readers. Hopefully I'll get some more reading time in before they go to bed. I am feeling very tired. I've had three mt.dews and think I will need another one soon!

Maree said...

Keep up the great work! :)