My Challenges (timed)


See my list here
Completed 8 of 9



See my list here
Completed 2 of 3



See my list here
Completed 2 of 4



See my list here
Completed 71 of 81



See my list here
Completed 9 of 10


See my list here
Completed 34 of 50



See my list here
Completed 1 of 2



See my list here
Completed 1 of 2



See my list here
Completed 1 of 5



See my list here
Completed 3 of 5



See my list here
Completed 5 of 100

My Challenges (perpetual)

100 SHOTS OF SHORT
See my list of stories read here

CHECKIN’ OFF THE CHEKHOV
See my list of stories read here

THE COMPLETE BOOKER
See my list of books read here

MARTEL-HARPER CHALLENGE
See my list of books read here

MODERN LIBRARY'S 100 BEST NOVELS

See my list of books read here

NATIONAL BOOK AWARDS
See my list of books read here

THE PULITZER PROJECT
See my list of books read here

TAMMY'S BEYOND BOOKS CHALLENGE

New York Times Book Review: 6/40
New Yorker: 0/36
New York Review of Books: 0/20
Vogue: 1/16
Email: 841/1373

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

100 Shots of Short ongoing story list

The goal of this challenge is to read 100 short stories. This is a perpetual challenge. Click on the picture or click here to go to the challenge's webpage. This post will list the stories that I've read so far.

1. The Social Triangle by O. Henry
2. Wiser Than a God by Kate Chopin
3. Four Blue Chairs by Hanif Kureishi
4. The Vessel of Wrath by Somerset Maugham
5. That Was Then by Hanif Kureishi
6. Tobin's Palm by O. Henry
7. Girl by Hanif Kureishi
8. The Last Leaf by O. Henry
9. A Point at Issue! by Kate Chopin
10. The Dinner Party by Joshua Ferris (printned in The New Yorker, August 11, 2008)
11. The Plymouth Express by Agatha Christie
12. Awake by Tobias Wolff (printed in The New Yorker, August 25, 2008)
13. The Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allen Poe
14. Gorse is Not People by Janet Frame (printed in The New Yorker, Sept. 1, 2008)
15. The Pit and the Pendulum by Edgar Allen Poe
16. The Noble Truths of Suffering by Aleksandar Hemon (printed in The New Yorker, Sept. 22, 2008)
17. Three by Andrea Lee (printed in The New Yorker, Sept. 29, 2008)
18. A Spoiled Man by Daniyal Mueenuddin (printed in The New Yorker, Sept. 15, 2008)
19. Gold Boy, Emerald Girl by Yiyun Li (printed in The New Yorker, Oct. 13, 2008)

1 comments:

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Awesome challenge, I just joined up after reading your post about it - thanks :)