The challenge for Book Awards II will be slightly different. First of all, it will last for 10 months instead of 12. Since we had over 100 participants last time, there wasn't room for everyone on the blog site due to blogger's limitation of only 100 contributors. Taking off those two months will allow Michelle to clean up the site and set up the next challenge. On July 15th, Michelle will be deleting the participants from the first challenge UNLESS you've signed up for the new challenge. Your reviews won't be deleted, you just won't be able to post at the blog site anymore.
1. Read 10 award winners from August 1, 2008 through June 1, 2009.
2. You must have at least FIVE different awards in your ten titles.
3. Overlaps with other challenges are permitted.
4. You don't have to post your choices right away, and your list can change at any time.
5. 'Award winners' is loosely defined; make the challenge fit your needs, keeping in mind Rule #2.
6. SIGN UP here using Mr. Linky.
7. Have fun reading!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
I loved participating in the Book Awards Challenge, so I was thrilled to see that Michelle (a/k/a 3M) is hosting it again. I'm not quite ready to put up my list, so I'll have it in another post. In the meantime, here's the scoop: