This challenge struck me as a wonderful idea. Us bookies always have at least a few books that we start but never get around to actually completing. If this sounds like you, consider signing up for:
The rules of the challenge are:
1. To participate, you must use books that you've read more than 50 pages of BEFORE MAY 1 but never finished.
2. The challenge will run from May 15 through November 15, 2008.
3. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Your list can be changed at any time, BUT you must use the 50 page rule to books read BEFORE May 1, 2008.
5. There is no minimum number of books required.
6. You must sign up for this challenge by June 1, 2008. Sign up using Mr. Linky at The Wind-Up Book Chronicle -- the Linky will be closed on June 1.
7. Read your selections and feel great about finishing what you started!