My Challenges (timed)


See my list here
Completed 8 of 9



See my list here
Completed 2 of 3



See my list here
Completed 2 of 4



See my list here
Completed 71 of 81



See my list here
Completed 9 of 10


See my list here
Completed 34 of 50



See my list here
Completed 1 of 2



See my list here
Completed 1 of 2



See my list here
Completed 1 of 5



See my list here
Completed 3 of 5



See my list here
Completed 5 of 100

My Challenges (perpetual)

100 SHOTS OF SHORT
See my list of stories read here

CHECKIN’ OFF THE CHEKHOV
See my list of stories read here

THE COMPLETE BOOKER
See my list of books read here

MARTEL-HARPER CHALLENGE
See my list of books read here

MODERN LIBRARY'S 100 BEST NOVELS

See my list of books read here

NATIONAL BOOK AWARDS
See my list of books read here

THE PULITZER PROJECT
See my list of books read here

TAMMY'S BEYOND BOOKS CHALLENGE

New York Times Book Review: 6/40
New Yorker: 0/36
New York Review of Books: 0/20
Vogue: 1/16
Email: 841/1373

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Giveaways of the week

It's been a while since I've entered any giveaways, but there's too many good ones going on to ignore!

Julie at Booking Mama is giving away 5 copies of Drood by Dan Simmons. Entries are due by Friday, March 13. US and Canada only.

Teddy at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time is giving away up to 5 copies of A Lucky Child: A Memoir of Surviving Auschwitz as a Young Boy by Thomas Buergenthal. Entries are due by Saturday, March 28. US and Canada only.

Teddy also has 5 copies of The Crimes of Paris: A True Story of Murder, Theft, and Detection by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler. Entries are due by Friday March 13. US and Canada only.

Katrina at Stone Soup is giving away your choice of any book from Amazon, up to $25. Entries are due by Monday, March 16. Open to everyone.

J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog is giving away 1 copy of Nine Lives: Death and Life in New Orleans by Dan Baum. Entries are due by Friday, March 27. US and Canada only.

1 comments:

Teddy Rose said...

Hey Tammy, Thanks for posting my giveaways!