What a great idea for those of us that can't choose between books and movies -- do both!!
1. Challenge runs from September 1, 2008 to February 28, 2009.
2. Read 5 books/pieces of literature that have been made into movies.
3. Then watch at least 2 of the movie adaptations of the works you read.
4. Your list may change at any time and may include overlaps with other challenges.
5. Sign up after you’ve posted about this challenge using Mr. Linky on the website here.
6. Check in around the first of each month to find activities and giveaways for participants.
7. Link to your reviews and posts using the second Mr. Linky on the website here.
1. Atonement by Ian McEwan
2. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
3. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
4. Howards End by E. M. Forster
5. The World According to Garp by John Irving